UPDATE: Effective May 20, 2021
We are following the Texas Restaurant Association Restaurant Promise.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette. We are committed to learning from the past year and incorporating best practices and health guidance into everything we do to keep our guests and team members safe. This includes:
- Requiring all employees who are not fully vaccinated to wear a face covering while working, in accordance with CDC guidance. We will also support other employees who want to wear a face covering.
- Requiring all of our employees to pass a health screening before each shift.
- Enabling social distancing for parties who request it as much as possible.
- Cleaning and disinfecting tables after each party, and disinfecting common areas and surfaces regularly.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations for all guests and employees.
- Posting the Texas Restaurant Promise, which is our COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy, at our entrances and displaying readily visible signage to remind everyone of best practices.
Following these best practices, ensuring our staff are trained in them, having all staff certified in safe food handling, and continuing to align our COVID-19 reopening safety and sanitation practices to the CDC and State of Texas' guidelines are all part our commitment to the TEXAS RESTAURANT PROMISE and affirmed with the National Restaurant Association's SERVSAFE DINING COMMITMENT.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
To help us create a safe and welcoming environment for all of our guests and employees, we ask our guests to help us keep everyone safe by:
- Following our COVID-19 protocols and instructions from employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
We also encourage you to follow CDC guidance on face coverings when not seated at your table.
Please show respect to our valued and hard-working staff, having patience and grace as they help us navigate this next phase of reopening Texas.
If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise or the protocols that we are following to keep everyone safe, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
What are your new hours?
Dinner: Tuesday-Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Brunch: Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lunch: Thursday and Friday 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Do you have a special menu for re-opening?
You can find the menus here:
When will 7-7-7 / Happy Hour menu resume?
7-7-7 is no longer available but we do have a Courtyard Bar menu which features Happy Hour pricing during the week, visit here>>>
Where do I park if I do not want to valet?
There is metered parking along Smith Street which is limited as well. We do encourage ridesharing or driving together as much as possible.
Will I get my preferred table or captain?
We will do our best to accommodate requests, however, with the limited number of tables and 75% occupancy, we are limited.
Can I order off-menu items?
We have a limited menu and accomodating special meal requests may not be possible. Please call 24-hours in advance to see if we are able to accommodate.
Do you offer a touchless payment system?
No, not at this time.