UPDATE: Effective March 10, 2021
We are following the Texas Restaurant Association Restaurant Promise.
OUR COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety during the pandemic, we ask that we make the following promises to each other.
Our Promise to You
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
We are committed to learning from the past year and incorporating best practices and health guidance into everything we do to keep our guests and team members safe. This includes:
- Protecting everyone by requiring all of our employees to wear face coverings while working and to pass a health screening before each shift.
- Enabling social distancing when seating parties.
- Cleaning and disinfecting tables after each party.
- Cleaning and disinfecting common areas and surfaces regularly.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations for all guests and employees.
- Posting the Texas Restaurant Promise, which is our COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy, at our entrances and displaying readily visible signage to remind everyone of best practices.
Your Promise to Us
To help us create a safe and welcoming environment for all of our guests and employees, until vaccines are available to all Texans, we ask our guests to help us keep everyone safe by:
- Following our COVID-19 protocols and instructions from employees.
- Avoiding congregating with people who are not in your party.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Using our takeout options if you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about dining in our restaurant.
We also encourage you to wear a face covering when not seated at your table.
Please show respect to our valued and hard-working staff, having patience and grace as they help us navigate this next phase of reopening Texas.
If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise or the protocols that we’re following to keep everyone safe, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
Effective December 2020
We are following the Texas Restaurant Association Restaurant Promise. For more information, please visit their site here.
We've reconfigured the layout of each of our dining rooms to be at a minimum of 6' apart. We will also clean and disinfect each dining space after each use.
Each of our team members will be equipped with masks as well as doing a health survey as recommended by TRA/CDC.
Our hand hygiene policy is based on CDC and TRA recommendation. Servers and front of the house personnel are recommended to follow proper hand hygiene practices rather than wear gloves. Gloves are not recommended by CDC or TRA for servers or other front of the house personnel.
Each menu will be disposed of immediately after use. A full wine list will be available at your fingertips with a unique QR code.
As of Phase III, the Governor is allowing valet and we are following his guidelines. For guests who are not comfortable, we will still offer a complimentary lot but it is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be a parking attendant to guide you where to park.
With the required mandates in place, we will best be able to accommodate seating with a reservation. We highly suggest a reservation for dining, especially with the occupancy restrictions limited by our state.
Follow the social distancing guidelines. Do not congregate in the host area, bar, bathroom, or courtyard. Provide other patrons their space. There will be indicators on the floor to visually provide correct distancing.
Please self-screen before entering the restaurant. Follow sanitary guidelines to keep our team and other guests safe.
What are your new hours?
Dinner: Tuesday-Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Brunch: Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lunch: Thursday and Friday 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Do you have a special menu for re-opening?
You can find the menus here:
When will the restaurant open for lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday?
We will be launching at a later time.
When will 7-7-7 / Happy Hour menu resume?
7-7-7 is no longer available but we do have a Courtyard Bar menu which features Happy Hour pricing during the week, visit here>>>
Will you still be offering Curbside and Delivery To-Geaux?
Yes, however, our offering will adjust slightly. Please check our To-Geaux page here>>>
Where do I park if the complimentary lot is full?
There is metered parking along Smith Street which is limited as well. We do encourage ridesharing or driving together as much as possible.
Will I get my preferred table or captain?
We will do our best to accommodate requests, however, with the limited number of tables and 75% occupancy, we are limited.
Can I order off-menu items?
We have a limited menu and accomodating special meal requests may not be possible. Please call 24-hours in advance to see if we are able to accommodate.
Do you offer a touchless payment system?
No, not at this time.