If you do not see the date and time you are looking for,
please call us at (713) 522-9711.
For special holidays, no online reservations are accepted.
- Brennan’s of Houston online reservation accepts reservations up to two months in advance for parties of 6 or less.
- So that we may best accommodate all guests, we encourage parties seven or more to call the restaurant. If you book an online reservation for six and make a notation for a larger party, we cannot guarantee availability for your party size as the notes are read 24-hours prior to the reservation date.
- If the party is 6 or larger, we will need a credit card to hold the reservation.
- We only take tables up to 12
- For parties larger than 12, please contact our private party team >>
- One check per table (no split checks).
For special holidays, no online reservations are accepted. A credit card is required on file to book holiday reservations. If a reservation is canceled with fewer than 48 hours notice, there will be a charge of $50 per person charged to the credit card on file.
For special requests, we try our best to accommodate everyone’s request but it is not always possible for everyone to get their request granted. We appreciate your understanding.
Dress Code Policy:
As a courtesy to all our guests, we enforce a minimum dress standard of business casual.
Jackets Preferred - NO Shorts, Flip-Flops, T- Shirts, Torn Jeans, Beach Wear or Athletic Wear will be seated in the dining rooms. If one guest in your party arrives out of dress code after you have already been seated we may ask the entire party to move to the bar or courtyard. We do accomidate casuel attire in the bar area and courtyard however bar seating is first come, first serve.
Table Decor Policy:
For celebrations we provide a ribbon and balloon bouquet for the table. We do NOT allow guests to bring in their own balloons (the only exception is a small balloon bouquet that fits on the table and does not disrupt other guests), glitter, or large obstructive items that do not fit on the table such as easels. It is up to the managers discretion to remove disruptive decor. We do allow more elaborate decorations in private dining. Please ask to speak with a banquet coordinator for more information.
We do allow guests to bring place cards or flowers for the table. Flowers may be dropped off before your reservation or delivered to the restaurant and we will arrange them on the table before you are seated. Please be sure to inform us if flowers are being delivered so we are able to accomidate.
If you are interested in ordering flowers for an upcoming reservation we recommend John Friedman Flowers.
Orders can be placed at 713-688-3333 or www.johnfriedmanflowershouston.com